Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Winners of Merry Monday Challenge #25

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's sketch!!! What a terrific group of Christmas cards! I love to see what will be done with my sketch! Sometimes I create the sketch and think to myself "Will anybody like this sketch?" So thank you to all who play and encourage me to keep going! 


The Merry Makers have chosen their favourites for this week. Be sure to grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog!



Wendy's Choice: #1 Sherry Eckblad
Button Junkie
Loved Sherry's card for the second week in a row! Fabulous papers and I love the K & Company embellishment! Super cute Christmas card! Congratulations, Sherry, for being my Top Pick this week!


LeAnne's Choice: Alicia
Paper Art Princess

It is no secret that I love silhouettes, especially stamped in white on this beautiful aqua background!  I especially love winter scene silhouettes, and when they're made into a cute little snowglobe like this one, I am over the top!  What a clever creation Alicia has made--and it earned her a Top Pick from me!  Congratulations!


Nina’s Choice: Jen
Ladybug Designs


Jen’s card caught my eye this week, I am always drawn to texture. I love the simple cream and brown colour combination and the snowflake is so elegant.  Finished with sparkly brads and Congratulations Jen, for being my Top Pick this week!


Vicki's Choice:
Danielle
I just love Danielle's sweet little shaker card! The doily framed image is adorable. Love the added bling and fun sentiment too. Congratulations, Danielle, for being my top pick this week.

Narelle's Choice: Mikki
Mikki's Creative Corner


How gorgeous is this card?  I love Mikki's card because of the gorgeous wintery, Christmasy scene she has created. Her use of chalks for the sky and sunset/sunrise is very clever and very effective.  Frostwood lodge is the perfect DSP to complete this scene. Congratulations Mikki, for being my Top Pick this week!


Bonnie's Choice:
Beverly

Beverly's little snow globe scene is so adorable.  It reminds me of snow globes when I was a kid.  I love her choice of decorative paper and the little banner too. Congratulations, Beverly on being my Top Pick this week.

This week's winner is:



Lesley's Choice:
I chose Hayley's sweet card because I love how she coloured in that snowman with glitter! His hat and scarf are also paper pieced, which makes him even more extra special. Love too that Hayley created an Easel Card using the sketch! Congratulations Hayley on being our winner at Merry Monday this week! I would love to have you as our Guest Designer for Monday, July 2nd! Please email me if you would like to join us!


This week's sketch is on! The current sketch closes on Sunday at Noon (PST), sure hope you will join in on the fun! To play along, please CLICK HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Hooray - Thanks Vicki for choosing my card! Congrats to all the winners- great cards!!

    Lesley - there hasn't been a MM sketch I haven't liked yet and several that I have LOVED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card Lesley!!! Totally made my day :) I would love to join you as a GD for July 2nd - I am emailing you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners!! and Thank-You Narelle for selecting me as your pick for the week . I was so excited! Looking forward to this weeks sketch. It looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot woot!! congrats ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Wendy for choosing me to be your pick of the week. Congrats to all the other ladies who won. It is so easy to create great cards when we have such a fabulous sketch to work from.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)