Thursday, December 4, 2014

Feeling Frosty Challenge (Art Impressions), The Card Concept & Simon Says Stamp


Happy Thursday! Today we have a brand new challenge happening over at Art Impressions! The Challenge is called "Feeling Frosty"! 


Oh my goodness! I LOVE this adorable snowman from Art Impressions! He is called Jolly Snowman Set (Sku#4315) and I was happy to ink him up! I wanted to keep my card Clean and Simple...and I used some Lawn Fawn paper for the sentiment...I thought it worked perfectly!


I coloured him with Copics and used pierced oval dies and the Decorative Doily die from My Favorite Things! Come and play along with us!

I am also linking up at:

Simon Says Stamps-Christmas/Holidays

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog



7 comments:

  1. He's a happy frost fella!! This is so cute Lesley, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Such a cute snowman!! Very sweet!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What a happy little guy and a great card for our Winter Holidays theme at Naughty or Nice Challenges! Thanks for joining us!

    Cheers!
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy chappy! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Naughty or Nice Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute! That snowman just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love that snowman, he has a very Frosty-the feel to him. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute snowman! Your coloring is lovely! Adorable card:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)