Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Winner and A SURPRISE!!!

Hi everyone! Wow! I was so overwhelmed by the amazing response on my blog for my Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Thank you so much for leaving me such kind and thoughtful words!!! I am excited to announce the winner of my Tags and a small little "stash" giftie from me. I will put a few "crafty gifties" in the envelope with the tags! 


The main winner is:

KT Fit Kitty said...
Your card is gorgeous! Your tags are adorable - I would love to win them! My favourite holiday drink is Chocolatey Chai Herbal Tea - yum! I'm your newest follower! Would be so happy to win your tags!
Lesley, I adore this card and the tags are fabulous! This is a great stamp set! I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes, but a regular cup of coffee with cream is perfect, too! Thanks so much for all you do to inspire me and all the others in blog land! XX

Danielle Vincent said...
EEEK Lesley - your card and tags are just awesome!! I'd love to win your tags! My favorite holiday beverage is homemade egg nog followed closely by Starbucks Christmas blend coffee. I am already a follower of your blog :o)

cm said...

A lovely card and your tags...oh my, Lesley, but they are charming, fabulous gifts in and of themselves! WOW! My favourite warm beverage matches the theme of this hop: coffee, black and hot! Thanks for the opportunity to welcome your art into one of our homes!
~c

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! Leslety, I'm absolutely thrilled to see my comment selected as a 'treat' winner! Your generosity is incredibly heart-warming, and my excitement is immense. THANK YOU! I've sent you an email from the icon you pointed out. I am going to work wearing on mega-watt smile. You're so sweet!
    Hugs,
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for the winners! They will love receiving your beautiful tags and other items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! That's AWESOME! Thank you, Lesley! I'm so happy I won your beautiful tags and some crafty goodies! Yay! I will wait for your email - thank you!!! And congrats to the other lucky winners too! Merry Christmas to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to the winners, (We all were by being able to share with each other.) Glad I found so many new people to learn from like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so generous! Congrats to all your winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray - a surprise treat! I've emailed you and can't wait :o) Thanks Lesley and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)