Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thank You Paper Crafts Blog Hop!


Hello! Welcome to my blog! Today I am participating in the Paper Crafts Blog Hop to thank the lovely team at Paper Crafts Magazine. I was sad to hear of their imminent closing. I have bought the magazine for many years and it inspired me in SO many ways!


Paper Crafts Magazine hosts a competition called "Gallery Idol" every year and in 2013 I was honoured to make the Top 5. I never dreamed that I would be chosen for the competition to begin with and that I would get so far! It was amazing and humbling! Through the competition I learned a lot about myself as a crafter. It gave me a confidence that I had never had before. Thank you Paper Crafts Magazine!

An amazing experience!  

Thank you Paper Crafts Magazine and especially Susan, for believing in me and for publishing one of my cards in October, 2014. You will never know how much it meant to me. Today I am sharing a card I made to celebrate Christmas and to send you love...May Your Spirits Be Bright...please know how much you are loved and admired.

Supplies Used:
Inks: Black
Papers: Card Base, Poppy Parade, White, Garden Green
Tools: Spellbinders Poinsettia, Pearl

To visit the next blog on the hop, please click HERE.

14 comments:

  1. awesome post and card for today Lesley♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! And. I love the sentiment! I am so going to miss that magazine and those wonderful gals! You did such a fabulous job in that idol competition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Lesley! Card and all...simply, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lesley, what a beautiful card! And a lovely tribute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so gorgeous. I love those big flowers. It was interesting to read about your success in the Gallery Idol competition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card for all the good memories! You will always have Idol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your designs always inspire me! Love this crisp bright festive card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley, your card is really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)