Friday, December 5, 2014

Purple Onion Designs Sale & a Few Challenges


Good morning stamping friends! Today I am sharing a card I made for a couple of challenges! This wee owl is in a white out! Yep, cold and snowy here!!! I had fun using some of the adorable Purple Onion images...and they are all 25% off until Wednesday, Dec. 10th!!!

Holiday 2014 sale banner

I inked up each stamped image and then fussy cut them out. the "lights" were stamped directly onto the background first! I kept my design clean and simple, and had fun with arranging the images.


I used the following stamps:

I am also playing along with:



Paper Issues-Birds of a Feather



Simon Says Stamp-Christmas/Holiday Theme

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

9 comments:

  1. Those Purple Onion images are so cute, love this card Lesley! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. This reminds me off Lucy from Peanuts and her "doctor is in" shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Lesley! super sweet card, fun image and fantastic coloring! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww such a cute scene !! Love ur fab coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my cute, LOVE that hot cocoa stand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! I love that little owl at his hot chocolate stand! Your coloring is amazing! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow...This is the sweetest card. Just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute! I adore these fabulous images! You totally tipped me off about Purple Onion, fyi, I was previously oblivious! Problem solved, there is a shipment on it's way to me right now!
    Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so so cute, what a fabulous little scene you have created. I love this adorable images.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)