Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thoughts of You Warm My Heart {Holiday Spirit}


Tonight I had the chance to play along with the TAWS Challenge! I have never played along with them before and I loved their inspiration photo, especially the vibrant colours! So I picked out one of their adorable digi designs and went to work! I was looking for a clean sketch and found a great one at Retro Sketches. I made this card for a co-worker, who helps me so much in my classroom! She is amazing and loves coffee! This will be a holiday thank you card for her which is perfect for the Ribbon Carousel Holiday Spirit theme.

During the Black Friday Sale a few weeks ago, I took advantage of some amazing deals at the Ribbon Carousel. I bought some Simple Stories "Snap-Colour Vibe" Paper! LOVE it! I wish I had bought two packs! The ribbon is from American Crafts and the Baker's Twine is some I had in my stash! I coloured the cute mug with my Copics. This card came together very quickly!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lesley - I just LOVE this colour combo & the papers are perfect :)
    So glad you joined in the fun at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! I'm a bright colour person and I LOVE whimiscal images like this! You rocked this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these happy colors Lesley. Your co-worker will be tickled pink to get this...very CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy, cheery card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and cheery! I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous card!!!! LOVE your take on the photo inspiration and sketch!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright pink and green! A perfect way to say thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love the patterns - the chevrons and dots and striped ribbon - a perfect backdrop for the image! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute, Lesley!

    I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, my friend. :) Best wishes for a healthy, prosperous 2013, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)