Friday, December 21, 2012

Last Post for 2012 {Cleary Besotted with the Sweet Sunday Sketch}


One last post before the holidays! I will be away from my craft room for a whole TWO WEEKS! EEK! Hopefully I won't go into withdrawal! I am excited to get away with my hubby. I am looking forward to shopping and relaxing. And yes...I will be hitting every stamp and scrapbooking store I can find!



I have wanted to play with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch for a long time! Tonight I inked up another "Clearly Besotted" stamp that I won a couple of weeks ago! It was such an awesome surprise! I used some designer paper from my stash and some brand new "Simple Stories" pattern paper called Snap Colour Vibe (I lurve this paper)! I have seen a lot of designers use the sentiment cut up in a cute way and I decided to give that a whirl when I saw the tab on the side of Karen's sketch. This sweet little girl is coloured with Copics and then I fussy cut her out, so I could make her stick out of the sketch. I turned Karen's awesome sketch on the side...thank you for the inspiration Karen!


One of my personal challenges this year is to use ribbon more often on my projects! Is it too much here? I also created my card for the following challenges.

Pile It On Embellishments 
Great Impressions--anything goes
Love to Create--anything goes
Make It Monday--anything goes


To all my blogging pals, have a very Merry Christmas and I wish you all the best for the coming year!

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is darling!!! I love to fussy cut too! Used to be frightened of scissors as we didn't get along ;) LOL!
    I LOVE to use ribbon on cards as much as I can! Never too much my friend!

    Enjoy your two week vacation and Merry Christmas to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the sentiment! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet is this!!!

    have a wonderful holiday my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so sweet and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable, and I like the ribbon! Have a wonderful, relaxing holiday vacation!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card.
    Enjoy your two weeks vacation. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I love the sweet image and your wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awe this is so sweet!!! :)
    Happy New Year girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol just saw i already commented!! well now you have two from me on this sweet card!!! guess santa didn't bring me that brain i asked for, eh? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE card!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO!
    Happy New Year! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Happy New Year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)