Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Confession to Make and an Announcement...


Hello blogging friends! I have a small confession to make...I am a blogging addict! Yes, it is true! I also am addicted to making cards, creating new challenge blogs and making good card making friends online...some might call this a "problem"...I call it JOYFUL!


It has been an amazing year of blogging for me...I have enjoyed working with new card makers with the Merry Monday Challenge SO much! Thank you ladies! I have decided to permanently leave some of my original challenge blogs which I created with the support and guidance of some dear friends. Thank you to Nance Leedy, Jen Mitchell, Jen Timko and Anne Marie Hile for stepping up and taking charge of The Paper Players, Freshly Made Sketches and The Dynamic Duos. I am still behind the scenes as an administrator but have stepped down from designing. I have moved on from Stampin' Up and I am looking forward to an new adventure in blogging.


2013 brings some big changes for me as a card maker, I am excited to be designing for Whimsy and Stars Digital Stamps, I am thrilled to be designing for Merry Monday and now I am equally excited to introduce a brand new challenge called "Seize the Birthday".

I was looking through my boxes of cards and I realized just how lacking I was in birthday themed cards. It was tragic how many "thinking of you" cards I had in my stash! LOL! I seriously needed to get inspired and to go "birthday bonkers"!

So I decided to create a (hopefully fun) birthday card challenge...here is the link to it...


The party starts on January 10th!!! I will be announcing the team soon.

We are looking for sponsors...if you would like to sponsor one of our challenges, please email me by clicking my little email envelope icon on the top of my blog. We would love to have you!

If you took the time to read all this, I thank you! Some of my best friends I have met through making cards. 

17 comments:

  1. I agree Lesley, you can meet some fabulous people through card making/blogging :) Looking forward to this brand new challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true - some of the greatest people are met through this awesome blogging circle. I wish you all the best on this new endeavor. Sounds like a fantastic challenge site and I look forward to playing along once my own life calms down. Things have been so crazy for me lately with work that I am lucky to create one card a month which is sad. ;( Can't wait to see your first birthday card challenge, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to your exciting challenges. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your creativity and inspiration, you are my hero!!! Love you my friend!! Looking forward to playing along on the new challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohhh can't wait x loved your challenges and 2012 let me really bring out my style with challenges where I wasn't expected to use a draw full of flowers and embellies x I found a home where I fit it!!!

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to find another niche and work it :) Look forward to seeing how things roll out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting. You're challenges are always amazing. I can't wait for this one to start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are one very busy lady, Lesley!!! :) I can't wait to play along with your new birthday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just recently found merry Monday! Look forward to the birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited for this challenge to start, Lesley! I am in major need of birthday cards too! The last few months have been so crazy busy and I cannot wait to play along with this new challenge! The Merry Mondays is a terrific challenge too! You come up with the best idea's!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad to read this because birthday cards are always my weak spot. I never have enough and I get frustrated trying to come up with new ideas for them. Looking forward to the first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are such a creative inspiration to so many Lesley and no doubt it will continue in your new venture...:0)
    Looking forward to checking it out in January, have a lovely Christmas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have been one busy lady and I am so excited for this new challenge blog to start, because who doesn't need birthday cards. Adding this design team to my list of things to do in 2013. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a fun idea Lesley ~ best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I seriously think that you might just be a bit addicted Lesley - but I'm right there with you and there are worse things to be addicted to - LOL. Have loved all your challenges so I'm sure I'll love this one too. Hope to find time to play along as often as possible. Hugs and Best Wishes to you on this new adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)