Saturday, December 15, 2012

Meet the Design Team for "Seize the Birthday"!


Thank you to all of my blogging pals for their support of the new challenge "Seize the Birthday"! I am delighted to be designing for this challenge starting January 10th! I am in desperate need of some birthday cards for my stash! I am excited to be designing with these talented ladies, please be sure to visit the "Seize the Birthday" Challenge blog.

Lesley Croghan (That's me)


There is also a Guest Designer search/Linky Party on right now too for the challenge, please click HERE for more information!

Please visit the blogs of these talented ladies and be sure to LIKE our Facebook page...it would be wonderful to have you join the PARTY on January 10th!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo - nice to meet you!
    Looking forward to the first challenge ... come ON, I'm ready!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)