Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Monday Winners for our {Any Past Sketch} Challenge

Thank you so much to all of our participants over the past year of sketches! When I started this challenge, it was to build my own stash of Christmas cards and to get myself ahead of the game for the holidays! It has been wonderful seeing all the stunning artwork that you have been sharing! Thank you! And a special thank you to my awesome team of designers, you ladies inspire me!

We wish you all the best for the Holiday Season!
We will be back on Monday, January 7th!


The Top Pick is voted on by the design team. 
This week we chose this stunning card created by:


We hope you will join us as our Guest Designer for Monday, January 7th. I will email you with the information soon!


And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.

9 comments:

  1. wow ... thank you so much for picking me as the winner

    jen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of our winners! There were so many amazing cards in the gallery it was really hard to pick the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my Santa card as an honorable mention! :) Happy Holidays, and see ya next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jen - gorgeous white card! And thanks so much to the team for giving my card honorable mention! What a great way to start the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Jen on getting top pick! What a gorgeous card she created! Also, thanks for picking my card as an honorable mention.....what a fabulous surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Jen for your stunning white on white card, and I'm proud and honored to have my card among the honorable mentions! Thanks so much for this wonderful challenge! I had more than enough Christmas cards this year because of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winner Jen, what a gorgeous card. So very beautiful. Oh what a surprise as well to see my card in the honourable mentions! Thank you so much, I just found this site & can't wait to play again :) xoxoxo Merry Christmas everyone

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats ladies!!!
    thanks for the shout out :)
    *yup i am way behind!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats everyone and thanks for picking my card too!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)