Monday, February 20, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #8

Welcome to another week at Merry Monday!  The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards!  Each week, I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a future Guest Designer for the challenge!  So get out your Christmas supplies and let's get to work!

This week's sketch is another simple sketch that you are welcome to 
jazz up or to keep clean. Have fun with it...flip it, change the oval shape, or 
move the sentiment anywhere on your card...as long as the main sketch is still visible.



My Featured Designer for February is Torico. She has created a very pretty card and her background was created with a stamp! Be sure to visit her blog for the information on how she created it.

Torico (Featured Designer) of Birdie Brown

My Guest Designer this week is Sherry, she has created a beautifully serene holiday card! Thank you for joining me this week Sherry!

Sherry Eckblad of Button Junkie

My card is a bold and bright Christmas creation, meant to be light-hearted and fun! I am so happy to have another card done for my Christmas stash!

Supplies used:
Digital Stamp: Winter Bear by Torico
Stamps: Hero Arts, SU!
Inks: Island Indigo, Copics
Papers: Cosmo Cricket "Chaplin", Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo
Extras: Big Shot, Sizzix Dies, Top Note, Snips, Ribbon (ret. SU!)

16 comments:

  1. Your card is just SO CUTE lesley!
    I love it all! The colours, the image, the layout!
    Perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me be your Guest Designer this week Lesley, I had so much fun playing with that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lesley!! I came from Bonnie Klass's blog to see what the new Merry Monday sketch is, and I am SO thrilled to see it be so simple. :) I might actually have time to do this!! (I'm new to this challenge, so I haven't seen the other sketches yet) I like that chubby polar bear you used on your card; he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch, yet again this week! Your card is so fun, Lesley! Fab colors for a holiday card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these samples---can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love today's sketch and the samples are amazing! Can't wait to play along later today! Thanks, Lesley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous sketch Lesley. I love your bright and cheerful card, the Winter bear is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't wait to play with this sketch :)

    woot woot for my blogging buddy Sherry!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for another fun sketch, Lesley. Love all the cards and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. First time of playing along I really enjoyed following your sketch and putting my own spin on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this sketch Leslie and your fun inspiration piece! Thanks for calling the challenge and all your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have enjoyed this sketch and most of all playing along with my bestie Sherry.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was a great sketch! 7 down 43 to go lolol♦

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great sketch and I hope it's ok if I use it again? Thanks for such wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rally enjoyed visiting everyone's blogs and hope I didn't miss anyone out... Lovely work. Looking forward to finding out what tomorrows sketch is like and incorporating some techniques I've seen on my travels to your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another late card, lol!

    http://happy-jeannie.blogspot.com/2012/03/merry-monday-challenge-8.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)