Sunday, February 5, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #5 Winner and Blog Candy Winner

Thank you to everyone who joined me last week!  I feel good, knowing that I am 5 cards ahead of the hustle and bustle of Christmas!  Don't forget, February brings the talented Torico as my Featured Designer...I am so excited to be designing with her!!  



I would like to offer a special "Spirit of Christmas" Award to the stampers who joined me for ALL five sketches in January!  They have FIVE Christmas cards made for their stash and I am so proud of them!!!  I created a fun badge for your blog, please grab it and add it to your sidebar if you completed all FIVE sketches in January!!!


Now for this week's winner!  There were so many amazing submissions! In fact, I needed my husband Corey to help me choose the winner this week, and the card he liked the best had a lot of colouring and detail on it!  He thought that Melissa's card was a standout, and so did I!!!

Melissa
Her attention to detail on the coloured image is amazing, Corey could not believe the detail in the fur on the girl's jacket! Combined with the sweet ribbon treatment, Melissa's card is sure to bring a smile to someone's face next Christmas!  Congratulations Melissa, I would love to have you come and join me on Monday, February 13th as a Guest Designer. I will be emailing you shortly!
I also had some blog candy up for grabs this past week. The random number drawn for the prize is #14, Bonnie Klass!  Congratulations Bonnie, I will email you shortly to get your mailing address so I may get your goodies out to you!  Please be sure to join us tomorrow when Guest Designer Nina, Featured Designer Torico and I bring you a brand new sketch and hopefully some inspiration for your Christmas card making journey!

2 comments:

  1. Melissa's card is absolutely adorable. Congrats to her and to my friend Bonnie for winning the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!!

    Bummed I missed the last sketch - Bella got strep throat!!! So it was a sicky week for us over here. I'll still make up the sketch (late) as I did start it but just need to finish it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)