Thursday, February 2, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #5 Reminder and February Featured Designer "Torico"

Just a quick reminder that the Merry Monday Challenge is open until Saturday night at midnight (PST).  To see the current challenge and to play along, please click HERE.  There is also some BLOG CANDY up for grabs!



I would also like to announce my Featured Designer for February, Yoshie Nakagaki, aka "Torico".  I am a big fan of Torico's cards and of her amazing digital stamps! I asked her to share a bit about herself.


Hi everyone! My name is Yoshie Nakagaki, aka "Torico". I'm so thrilled to be a featured designer at the Merry Monday Challenge this month! I'm a SAHM living in Japan. I started card making about 3 years ago and was hooked on it immediately! Basically, I'm a card maker, but I LOVE drawing illustrations, too. It was so lucky that I got a chance to be an illustrator for There She Goes Clear Stamps. And also, I started my own Etsy shop, Birdie Brown, to sell my digital stamps last year. I'm not sure what my style is, but I really like to combine a cute image with a simple layout. This month, I'll show you 4 cards using my digital stamps and Lesley's simple sketches. I hope you'll enjoy my Christmas cards!!:)

Thank you Torico for joining me this month! I can't wait to see your cute Christmas cards! Don't forget, the winner of each challenge week will be a Guest Designer for one week at Merry Monday.  And remember, this is all just for fun and to help prepare for the Christmas card rush!!!  C'mon and get those cards started!





6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for inviting me as a featured designer. I'm really looking forward to next Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your illustrations Torico!!! I have you bookmarked on etsy and I love your work!!! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of Torico's work! I can't wait to see this month's challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of Torico's illustrations!!!! Her cardmaking skills are amazing too!!!Looking forward to Feb challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Torico! Great choice...Torico's work is outstanding. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)