Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Scrapbook Essentials BC Sketch Challenge


Happy Valentine's Day! We have another challenge at Scrapbook Essentials BC this week!  It is another clean and simple sketch this week, I sure hope you like it!  Feel free to make the tab on the side a pull or a sentiment or anything that inspires you!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio "Lily at the Beach"
Papers: Red and Turquoise, with White
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Inks, Copics


I was happy to ink up my Pink Cat Studio stamps called "Lily at the Beach". Stacey at Scrapbook Essentials BC is able to order Pink Cat Stamps, please contact her by emailing her by clicking HERE. I coloured the sweet Lily with my copic markers and I used the Tiny Mosaic Embossing folder from Cuttlebug. The embossing folder mimics the turtle's shell!  I hope you have the chance to join us this week!

5 comments:

  1. I have always loved Lily! She is so sweet here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...how cute! I love the twine and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a darling card Lesley. Looks like she is having a great time at the beach! So colorful and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, this is so super cute!! I love the color combo you used and the little girl is colored beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)