Monday, June 8, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! You really made the sketch shine!



Congratulations,  Laurie!

I love this masculine card and the papers you used!


I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information!



Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you so much for choosing my card out of all the fantastic entries! Loved this gallery and a big congrats to Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Laurie and the Top Picks and thank you for choosing my card Lee Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card! Looking forward to playing in more of your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out - proud to be in such good company. Congrats Laurie. Loved your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)