Thursday, June 25, 2015

Altenew {Mini Card Set}


Today I am sharing a set of cards I made for our school secretary. She is retiring this year and I wanted to make her some cards to take with her as a gift.


I used Altenew stamps and some sentiments from Wplus9. I also used some washi tape for the accent at the bottom of each card. I used my favourite technique of stamping with distress ink on watercolour paper and pulling the colour around with a water pen. I am playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The strip of washi adds such a modern look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, these are stunning! I love the bold black sentiments with the softly watercoloured flowers. A beautiful gift, that I'm sure will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set of cards -- I really like that washi too

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty design Lesley, I love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous set of cards !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What stunning water colouring - so beautiful.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are STUNNING!! I love the simplicity of design. I love the Washi accent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card set...just love your incredible style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, Lesley! What a beautiful gift! Love the haphazard roses too. They're my favorite kind!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw these on FB and loving them all over again here! Great set of cards!! Adore your next card too - those flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are adorable! Love the modern vibe and that they are minis. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)