Friday, June 26, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! I am so sorry for the delay in posting the winners but "real" life was hectic this week and I just couldn't get to it.  

Just a note that the team and I will be on holiday for July and August! Our Nautical themed challenge ends on Sunday at Noon (PST) and then we will be back in September for a new challenge! 



Congratulations,  Allison!


I love the mix of papers and elements on Allison's card!

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge in September! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information! 



Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pick Claire! I'm a, honored to be among such a great gallery of designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thanks for the shout out Lori! Congrats to all~ Sure will miss this challenge over the summer, but all you DT's have a great break

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited to see my talented niece win The Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to Kim for the shout out! I am so honored. Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my card, I am so excited to be a Guest Designer in September!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)