Monday, June 15, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 



Congratulations,  Hayley!



Who could resist this adorable image and sentiment!

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information!



Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card, Kim - I loved these colors! Congrats to Hayley and the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks so much for picking my card, Lori! And a big congrats to Hayley and all the gorgeous top picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for choosing my card Michelle. Such a nice surprise at the end of a stressful day. Congrats to all of the other choices, and winner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Thank you, Nance, for choosing my card as your top pick - I am delighted! :) Thank you so much! Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much for mentioning (and liking) my rooster card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)