Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Merry Monday Winners for Sketch #30


I am off to school today! First day back with the kiddos and I am excited to show them my newly made over classroom! This week's Merry Monday Sketch is up! I was late with it yesterday, due to technical difficulties! So sorry for the delay!!! To find the current sketch, please click here.

The design team have chosen their favourites from last week, who are honorable mentions! Congratulations everyone!


Wendy's Choice: Bev
Stamping With Bev
I just loved Bev's Christmas card the moment I saw it this week...probably because I am a Gingerbread lover! Her layout was eye catching and the way she placed the Tree, Candy Cane & the Gingerbread diecuts on her Labels Framelits was adorable! Her sentiment and sweater trim ribbon complete the card nicely! Congratulations, Bev, on being my Top Pick this week!!!

Nina’s Choice: Debbie

Debbie's cute card caught my eye right away, this image is adorable. I love all the texture and the tree is perfect. What a wonderful colouring job and it is finished with fantastic ribbon and bow. Congrats on being my "Top Pick" this week Debbie.

Debbie's Choice: Allisa Chilton
Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts
My pick for this week's challenge is Allisa's card. I love  how she combined the Poppy Parade and Lucky Limeade Cardstocks to create this magnificent beauty. And what about the bow? So elegant and a perfect match for the ornament! Congrats on being my "Top Pick" this week Allisa!

Narelle's Choice: Carol
Our Little Inspirations
I just LOVE the elegance of Carol's Christmas card this week.  The colours she's used are just stunning together.  The way she's used the ribbon is a lovely touch and the embossed snowflake is fabulous. Congrats Carol, on being my Top Pick this week!

Bonnie's Choice: Bianca
glitter.ink.craft

These beautiful ornaments with their tiny pearls really caught my attention.  And all those polka dots as well as the crisp blue, white and silver won my heart. Congratulations Bianca on being my Top Pick this week!



Lesley's Choice: Lisa J

Wow, just adored Lisa's card this week! She always creates gorgeous stuff! This card is super sweet, filled with four, fun, frolicking, frosty fellas...(Sorry...I couldn't resist..hehehe) and some very cute paper! Oh my, a perfect Christmas creation!!! Congratulations Lisa!!! I just love it!

I hope you will consider joining us as a Guest Designer for Monday, September 10th. Please email me by clicking the email icon at the top of my blog if you are able to be our Guest Designer!

Congratulations to everyone who joined in the fun!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards everyone! Thanks so much for Debbie for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)