Monday, September 3, 2012

Merry Monday #31 {Winter Wonderland}

(Edit to add: The post did not publish as expected and I was away all weekend without internet access, sorry for the delay!)

Welcome to another week at Merry Monday!  The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards!  Each week, I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a Guest Designer for a future challenge! This week's Guest Designers are Sherry Eckblad and Debbie  Foster! Welcome ladies!! I would like to thank Debbie Henderson for being a fabulous Featured Designer for August!!! Thank you Debbie, I hope you will continue to join us for future challenges!

This is an exciting week because we have a brand new Featured Designer for the month of September, Terry Blais! Welcome Terry! I asked Terry to share a bit about herself, here is what she said...


Hi! I'm Terry Blais of Poulsbo, WA. I've been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for more than 10 years, and love what I do. I host weekly card classes, and enjoy the people I've met over the years. I've been blogging at Goin' Over The Edge since mid-2007 and have written more than 1,700 posts. Eric and I have been married for 17 years and have two terrific kids, aged 13 and 11. Thank you, Lesley, for asking me to be a Featured Designer for the month of September for Merry Monday. I hope you all will join me in making merry!

Thank you Terry! Now onto the sketch for this week...have fun with it, remember, the aim is to complete a Christmas card!!!!



12 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Lesley---I am hoarding that last little bit of DP that I have like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! That's one of my favorite snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally gorgeous Lesley - not sure how you made your sparkly dots - but they're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these samples. Thank you for another great sketch Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lesley and as I said before I just love this weeks sketch. Thanks for letting me play along this week with the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Leslie, love all the polka dots and the swirly sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like LeAnne, I'm hoarding that last bit of sparkly paper! It sure makes a great backdrop for this darling snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Lesley, I love the fun bright colours and that snowman with the little bird is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That snowman image is just darling, and I love the red polka dots on blue! Super cute! Great samples from the DT too, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great sketch for this week. Love all the inspiration cards. They are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful Lesley!! Thanks for having me as GD this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello. Great cards. I love your sketch, so I used it at happy birthday card.

    Feel free to come visit at http://ketrinslittleprojects.blogspot.com/

    Happy Crafting.
    Keti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)