Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pile It On #2 and Raspberry Suite #9

This card was made for two challenges.
1. Pile it On-Ribbon (use two ribbons)
2. Raspberry Suite Colour Challenge (Green, Black and Cream)I used my Hero Arts French Script stamp and my Stampendous Butterfly Set.

The ribbon I used was a golden creamy sheer and a black sheer. I sliced the ribbons with my scissors to add long individual strips and then I used my scissors to fray them...just like you would on a gift with gift ribbon...except the ends on the sheer ribbon get both frayed and curled. Thanks for stopping by!!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic use of the colours and I really love the script background and placement of your butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley -

    That's gorgeous!!! You can pack it up with yesterday's Lily turtle card....and my address is....

    And while you're mailing, there's a couple more I will take from you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. That butterfly is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifil work! Very pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I love the butterfly and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Lesley, this is so gorgeous.... stop listening to Vicki you can send it to MY address.

    -- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Gorgeous card with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a beautiful job on this card - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun pearl accents and pretty ribbon. Way to rock out this color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)