Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pile it On #2 (Combining Challenges!)

This card was made for a friend of mine who I have not seen in about 2 years! We keep trying to get in touch but life just keeps on getting in the way! We manage to stay in touch via FACEBOOK and email.

This card also hits upon a few challenges:
1. Pile it On (Non-Stamped Sentiment and at least 2 other Challenges)
3. CCC-Geometric Shape (Repeating pattern-turtle shell and the CB Embossed White match)
The image is from Pink Cat's Lily at the Beach. I love this set because of all the colouring I get to do.
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

5 comments:

  1. Good think I already have that stamp set on order (ENABLER!!!!)

    I love it! Would you like my address?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Lesley,
    I love her!!!!!!

    -- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome image and wonderful colouring Lesley, your friend is gonna love this beautiful card.
    Thank you for playing along with the Creative Card Crew this week.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet card Lesley!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya I adore your card, the embossing matches the image perfectly!. Great colouring. thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)