Wednesday, May 11, 2016

SugarPea Designs {SugarSketch}


I decided to make a Christmas card for this week's SugarSketch! Today we have a brand new SugarSketch over at SugarPea Designs! This week, I was inspired to use the cute stamp set called Merry Makers and the dieZig Zag Stitched Circles.

Store-SugarCuts-Zig-Zag-Stitched-CirclesSPD-Merry-Makers


I used some Christmas paper from my stash and coloured the little elf with my Copic markers! 



Hop along to see what the rest of the team created with the sketch!

Deanne Kay
Jeanne Jachna
Karren Johnson

Laura Jane
and
Michele Ferguson
(May Guest Designer)

Come and join us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 gift certificate to our store!!!

Play-to-Win-Graphic


8 comments:

  1. It would fit, we had snow yesterday in MT! :) And I see Hallmark is advertising Christmas in July!! Super cute card tho!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - this made me laugh! Love the punny sentiment on this sweet Christmasy design. Thank you SO SO SO SO much for having me as a guestie up at the Card Concept. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make the most fabulous cards with these adorable elves, Lesley, and this card is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Christmas card and charming phrasing! Jealous that you are already working towards making holiday cards this "early" in the year!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)