Saturday, May 7, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things & MOJO Monday

Today we have a brand new inspiration challlenge over at Inspired by All the Little Things and I decided to pair the inspired with the sketch at the MOJO Monday Contest! I saw that sketch and fell in love with it! I inked up the large blooms again from Great Friend (Verve) and the sentiment is from Poppy Birthday (Verve). I used Calypso Coral and paired it with a Baja Breeze card stock card base. 


I stamped the sentiment and the foliage in Basic Gray ink...and tried to think outside the box with the sketch. My colour choices come from the inspiration I chose for Inspired by All the Little Things. I could have gone with an airplane themed but I LOVED the colours and decided they would work perfectly for the idea I had using the MOJO Sketch. 


I found an older scallop edge die in my stash of dies and added a white scallop ruffle, to tie in the white in the flowers. Don't look too closely...I fussy cut all the flowers...the flower die for this set is on my wishlist!


Come and play along at MOJO Monday! 
Julee picks a winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of 7 winners. This is how I first won a stamp set from Verve! And be sure to stop by at Inspired By All the Little Things, we have a wonderful Creative Guest with us this week!

11 comments:

  1. What a striking card, love how you combined the two challenges and that vibrant red colour with those stamps and dies is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! Saw your card over at Mojo Monday!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite Verve flowers :) Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love your take on the sketch and the pretty color combo. These are one of my favorite Verve flowers also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the bright red flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the pop of the red flowers against the blue background. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Love how vibrant those red flowers are. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)