Wednesday, May 4, 2016

SugarSketch #52 {You Make the Grade}


Today we have a brand new SugarSketch over at SugarPea Designs! This week, I was inspired to use the cute stamp set called Teacher's Pet and the dieZig Zag Stitched Circles and Stitched Flags.


I kept my design simple. The designer paper I used is what inspired me to use the teacher stamp set...the paper looked like a pencil to me!


Hop along to see what the rest of the team created with the sketch!

Deanne Kay
Jeanne Jachna
Karren Johnson

Laura Jane
and
Michele Ferguson
(May Guest Designer)

Come and join us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 gift certificate to our store!!!

Play-to-Win-Graphic


8 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)