Monday, April 11, 2016

The Challenge Weekly Winners

Monday is here and we can't wait to announce our weekly winners for our sketch challenge! The team and I chose the winners and without further ado...here we go!


Congratulations, Teresa!


We just adored your take on the sketch, Teresa and how you added some fine detail like embossing and a sweet little tag! Of course, our hearts swooned over that plaid paper too!

I hope you will join us as our next Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email Kim Heggins at kim heggins @ comcast.net (no spaces)


And now for our Top 3 Picks!

(In numerical linked up order)






Watermarked Photo 1 (2016-04-09-1717)

We will be back at 5am (PST) with our newest challenge!


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thank you for picking me in your top three…. it's always a pleasure to link up to The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,thank you for choose my card in your top three, nice to see :-) Your challeges are great also all the inspiration from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW...I am thrilled..thank you you for spotlighting my card and a big congrats to the others too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)