Saturday, April 9, 2016

Just For You {SSS, Butterfly Reflections Ink & FMS}

Saturday! Hooray! Here I am, up early so I can craft before I roll up my sleeves and get started on the housework! I was intrigued by the great sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, the mood board at Butterfly Reflections Ink and the birthday challenge over at Simon Says Stamp! So I put together a Spring birthday card for my stash!


I was so happy to find a My Favorite Things set called Modern Blooms at a local store. I had this set on my wishlist! I've had the set for a couple of months but this is the first time I have inked it up! 


I scattered the flowers and the leaves...letting the aqua colour be my "main" focal point. I accented everything with black ink...to help it pop and finished my card off with a sweet sentiment from Verve. I heat embossed it white onto black paper. To add some visual interest, I used my Swiss Dots folder from Cuttebug. It's an oldie but one of my favourites!




Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous springtime card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a colourful, lovely "garden" of flower images, Lesley! Fabulous takes on both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lesley! Love that floral panel and what a great use of the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love those flowers and this sketch is so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley....so pretty. Love your spring bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty floral card Lesley! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pretty flowers Lesley, this is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)