Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Right Up My Alley! {SPDSS48}

  
Today we have a brand new sketch up over at SugarPea Designs! I decided to make a masculine card for my stash!


I used some fun papers from My Mind's Eye-this is some old paper that I thought was kind of bright and fun! And then I coloured my image with my Copic markers. I kept the design simple. 


Come and join us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 gift certificate to our store!!!

16 comments:

  1. What a cute interpretation of the sketch, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a funny guy!
    Love it !

    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute, super duper fun!!!! Another set I am coveting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..oooh, and so HAPPY to join Sugarpeas this month as the Guest Designer!! YAY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great design for your bowler, Lesley! It's awesome how we can make cards personal for anybody!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. Such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your Guest Designer Spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a happy card!!! It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lesley, this little bowler makes me smile! I need to order him! Love the polka dots and your fabulous coloring! Such a fun card! XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stinking cute! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an adorable image and you've used it to make a gorgeous masculine card! Fabulous patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is so fun! Such a wonderful masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super cute Lesley! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)