Monday, April 11, 2016

The Challenge #68 {Colour Challenge}

Hello and Welcome to Week Two at The Challenge! We are almost in the middle of April and the weather has been glorious! I thought a vibrant colour palette might get you in the mood for Spring! 


Are you looking for last week's winner? Please CLICK HERE.

Each week we have a fun challenge for your to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh!

Here is the monthly rotation:
Week 1-Sketch
Week 2-Colours
Week 3-Photo Inspiration
Week 4-Masculine Photo Inspiration
Week 5-Wild Card (a surprise!)

For my card, I decided to ink up a new set from My Favorite Things in all the colours! I stamped a pretty sentiment from a new Verve set. Just a clean and simple card, perfect for my stash!


The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!

Featured Designer- Greta from GGCreations


Guest Designer-Sheri Gilson from Paper Crafty's Creation






Anita MaddenClaire BroadwaterKim Heggins





Fabulous Florals Thank You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Avery Elle
Rachel BergfeldLee Ann BarrettLori Tecler

Nina Forsyth
Nance Salkeld



Broni HolcombeJinny NewlinLaurel Seabrook



12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous inspiration picture with lovely colors, it is calling out for some sewing to me. You made a pretty card with a beautiful sentiment Lesley. All the DT samples look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards to kickstart the challenge! I especially love the sentiment on your colour-filled card, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful greeting cards and plenty of new ideas . Thanks to all creators!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Lesley! Love the flowers and sweet velum butterfly! Amazing cards by the DT too! Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a guest designer! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun colours and wonderful inspiration from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley, this is so pretty! I love the gorgeous flowers and this sentiment is so beautiful! Just perfect, My Friend! I adore this color combo! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Lesley, your beautiful flowers are a perfect match for that wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pretty flowers on your card, Lesley, all of the white space makes them really POP!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your stamping, Lesley--perfect for the colors! The DT is so talented & I'm honored to be designing with all of you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so sweet and so pretty, Lesley! Love the CAS design! And I love how you've arranged the DT card photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, so pretty, Lesley! I adore this palette, and your mix of blooms is so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful, Lesley! Those flowers are perfectly stamped and really pop against the white background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)