Monday, February 15, 2016

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge and for playing along with our two week Sketch Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! We really all weigh in and voting is always tough!!! The work that gets linked up each week is so inspiring!




Congratulations, Ashwini!

Friends

What a stunning SINGLE LAYER card! Jaw drop here! I thought it was a cut out layer of flowers but I was so impressed to find out your mad colouring skills made this look like many layers! Absolutely beautiful card, Ashwini!!

I hope you will join us as our next Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email me by clicking on the "MAIL ENVELOPE" icon on the top right hand side of my blog...above my photo.


(In numerical linked up order)








Honourable Mentions


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I enjoyed playing. Stunning cards everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thank you so much!! I am floating on cloud 9!! Congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the honorable mention......wonderful gallery of cards....I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the shout out! so stoked!! Congrats to Ashwini and others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, thanks for the honorable mention...and congrats to all the others!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)