Monday, February 29, 2016

The Challenge #62 {Masculine Inspiration}

Hello and Welcome to Week Four at The Challenge! This week we are focusing on creating "Masculine" cards using an inspiration photo!


Are you looking for last week's winner? Please CLICK HERE.

Each week we have a fun challenge for your to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh!

Here is the monthly rotation:
Week 1-Sketch
Week 2-Colours
Week 3-Photo Inspiration
Week 4-Masculine Photo Inspiration
Week 5-Wild Card (a surprise!)

For my card, I decided to really go for neutrals and textures. I got out some burlap, added some rope and did some "stamping" with script and ink splots. Easy to assemble and I hope "masculine" enough!


The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!

This month we were thrilled to welcome Michelle Leone as our Featured Designer! Thank you so much, Michelle for all of your hard work!

{Featured Designer}

(Guest Designer)

7 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful, Lesley! I love the texture you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so awesome, Lesley, love all the texture and dimension you created, and the masculine vibe is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lesley! Will make a little note in my spreadsheet...Sunday's by noon! Love the photo... You definitely have your mojo back! I would love to know how some keep track of all of their submissions! Have a great week! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lesley, I adore this card! I LOVE old typewriters! I finally found one in an antique store last summer and have it in my craft room! All the textures are fabulous! The background paper is perfect! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great textures on your card, Lesley, and I just love that old typewriter image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Lover the DT Creations, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Lesley, I love the masculine vintage style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)