Monday, April 20, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 

Our main winner for the last challenge is:




Congrats, Jinny! Love your adorable card and the clever way you used the colours! 

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information!



Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU so much for selecting my card, Kim! You made my day! Way to start the week! Congratulations to Jinny and all the other winners! I love "The Challenge"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute winning card - congrats to all -- Thanks Kimberly for the shout out~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! Thank you so much for putting my creation in the winner's spot! I'm truly honored! And a big congrats to all these talented ladies! Such glorious inspiration ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much and I'm so glad you liked my simple card. Congratulations to Jinny and the other Top Picks, what a wonderful group of designers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)