Monday, April 13, 2015

The Challenge #30 {A Colour Challenge}

Hello and welcome to another fun week at The Challenge! This week we are excited to bring you a Colour Challenge! Feel free to match the colours as closely as you can! You do not need to use Stampin' Up Colours. All product is welcome and we encourage you to combine this challenge with others. The main idea is to be inspired and to have fun!



I decided to create a Nautical card using some Verve and Stampin' Up stamps! Stamped the sentiment from Verve into a pretty circle design part of the Strong Anchor stamp set! I stamped the background image on the circle in Gray ink with the Stampin' Up set and stamped the ship in black ink. To finish off the card, I added some twine to the bottom. I have changed up my background of my card photos. I love the new look and I hope you do too. It is fun to play!

The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun! We are thrilled to have Lea Lawson on our team this month as a Featured Designer and the lovely Linda Snodgrass as our Guest Designer this week! Nance Salkeld is off this week.

12 comments:

  1. Love your nautical card Lesley!
    Awesome inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my favorite colors! Love the way you have posted the DT photos so we can see them all at a glance withough scrolling through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards !
    Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - AWESOME creations by the DT! Great inspirations using those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clean and WONDERFULLY Nautical!!!!!!!! =LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you used these colors Lesley. Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun colors and design Lesley.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, the coloring is amazing but I absolutely love the pairing of the image and that sentiment is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you stamped the ship image over the stamped background--looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)