Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Mashup #15-Classic Combo

This week at the Friday Mashup, I created a little sketch for you!  I tried to keep it clean and simple.  The colours I chose are soft, pretty, girly and classic! I hope it will inspire lots of flowers and beautiful creations! 
  1. Create a project using the colours Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Whisper White
  2. Create a project using the sketch
  3. or Mash it Up and create a project using the colours and the sketch
I inked up some more new goodies and created this special card for my mom.  I sure hope she likes it!

I have decided to take a two week blogging break.  I am shutting down my computer and focusing on books and gardening.  I really need a break from my computer, I am tired.  I will be back on August 1st.  See you all soon!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Smiles,
Lesley

11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love that flower! Great challenge this week! I hope you enjoy your computer free time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is fabulous ~ enjoy your time away from the computer ~ I also love my garden, so I understand about choosing what to do ~ ENJOY and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, your card is just beautiful! I had my eye on that new set...now I HAVE to get it! Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch Lesley and I love your beautiful card. Such a pretty flower too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your holiday! Lovely card Lesley That flower is very pretty. Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge this week Lesley, I really enjoyed it! Your card is beautiful, I love it!

    Enjoy your computer free time, and we'll "see" you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the classic combo look! I hope you enjoyed your time away from the computer. I admire you for doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This came out great.. I love how you used the embossed frame with your focal piece. I hope you are enjoying your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, as usual. I wish I wasn't on vacation this week, because that fabulous color combo is right up my alley! And congratulations on taking a computer break. Well deserved, I'm sure!

    See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a wonderful card - love how you stamped on the embossed piece..or embossed the stamped piece :) And what a wonderful combination - books and gardening. Hope you have a wonderful break!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)