Friday, July 1, 2011

FM#13-Let's Hear it for Red, White and Blue

Happy Canada Day!
This week at the Friday Mashup the team is being Patriotic!  But I am a Canadian and I realized that I do not own any Canada Day Stamps!  So I decided to just use the colours Red, White and Blue to make a sweet thank you card tonight!!!

This week for the Mashup Challenge, you are welcome to:
   1. Create a project featuring the colors Red, White & Blue.
   2. Create a Patriotic themed Project for (any Country).
   3. Or "Mash it Up!" and create a Red, White & Blue, Patriotic Project.


I stamped a Marina Mist turtle, the whale from the Fox and Friends set didn't look as cute as the turtle, I wanted his spots to go with my DSP.  Sorry for the bright photo, I was taking it outside on the run!!!

We hope that you will join the Friday Mashup this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

Smiles,
Lesley

8 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Such a sweet little layout, too! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Perfect for a young boy's birthday party thank you's!

    Happy Canada Day to you, my Stampin' Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, this is totally cute, love the turtle. Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lelsey, this is so cute! Great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that turtle Lesley, what a great choice!

    Happy Canada Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great...it's amazing how a change in shade can make patriot colors become totally different. the turtle spots are perfect for you background. Hope you had a great Canada Day! We're in Ottawa one night before moving on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super CUTE! Love that little turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley, this is super cute. I love how you went in this direction. THe circles on the scallop, the circles on the turtle and the circles on the background DSP all fit together into that perfect "everything in three's". Fabulous job
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)