Monday, May 23, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations #59- For A Friend

Good morning and happy Victoria Day!  This weekend is a long weekend and I have put it to good use, painting my Guest Room and getting some major deep house cleaning done!  I have purged some clothing and old sheets, tossed out lots of old condiments from the fridge and even cleaned my oven!  Yes, I was motivated!


But you didn't stop by to read about my crazy weekend of cleaning!  I hope you came by to see what the newest colour challenge is over at Picture Perfect Creations this week!!!  Here it is!

 

I love the colours Marina Mist, Old Olive and Early Espresso.  I inked up the wonderful set called "Strength and Hope" which has such a gorgeous butterfly in it!! I love how it stamps!!!  I used my crimper AGAIN and added some little details like the satin ribbon and the few sprays of green leaves on the side. 


No Stampin' Up did not get a new die for the Big Shot, that circle die is a Nestie and was a Christmas Gift from my wonderful Mother-in-Law.  This is the first time I have used it and I love how it looks on this card!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  I sure hope you get the chance to join us this week at Picture Perfect Creations!!!

14 comments:

  1. So beautiful Lesley. You have used my favourite sentiment stamp and I adore this butterfly from the strength and hope set!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Lesley! I love that color combo so I may have to play along this week if I have time. Your take on the color combo is lovely and I love the background you created. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently started following your blog and have found a lot of cards that I really like. This card with strength and hope is certainly no exception. It is one of my favorite sets. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, this is just SUPER!! So beautiful. Love those colors together too. Beautiful, gorgeous card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie I just love the nestie and might have to put that on my list too. Happy Victoria day. I did some cleaning on Thursday with no power, but you have inspired me to do more. Way to put your weekend to good use. Love your stunning card again this week. Those butterflies are so awesome and I love, love the sentiment. You rocked another yummy color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Lesley! I love how you used the green as an accent color...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Lesley! The colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the butterfly, and the simplicity of your card. Absolutely gorgeous! It looks like you made some changes to your blog. They look great! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Lesley! Love that butterfly too! Oh, and if you ever feel the need to clean like that again, give me a call, I would love to have you over!!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card this week, Lesley! I love these colors together too :) I love the butterflies and so glad you had fun with your new nesties :) They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card Lesley! It's such a beautiful creation!! and what made me really happy... was to see that you used the paper crimper on that piece of white cardstock! Sounds silly... I Know... but I love seeing older techniques combined with new. It all just looks so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Lesley! I love the espresso butterflies on white, the green leaves and the gorgeous marina satin ribbon--YUM! Glad you had a productive weekend...and I LOVE your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lesley, love the strong, bold card you created with hese colors. The butterflies look fabulous in brown. the background you created works so well and I love how you tied it together with the butterfly on the front panel. One of my most favorite cards of yours.
    Fabulous
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card Lesley ~ I haven't played with my new set yet ~ hopefully I'll get there sooner rather than later ~ have a wonderful weekend! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)