Monday, May 9, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations #58

This week at the Picture Perfect Creations, we are using some deep autumn colours that I absolutely love!  The colours may be Fall "ish" but I am a sucker for these vibrant colours and decided to use the Fabulous Florets stamp set once again.

This time I used the "other" flowers from the set and inked them up in Chocolate Chip Ink, then I stamped the flowers onto So Saffron Cardstock and snipped them out!  I really wanted the flowers to look vibrant!

The Music Notes Wheel was used to create a subtle background on the Tangerine Tango Cardstock, and I was excited to use my new "Chocolate Chip" Striped Ribbon which is avaliable in the Clearance Rack online!  Oh I love this ribbon!!!

I hope you get the chance to join us at the Picture Perfect Creations Challenge Blog!!!

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. Gorgeous card, I too love the colors and the stamp set is beautiful. Nice job.

  2. Stunning Lesley! I love the color combination with this stamp set ... sweet!

  3. Gorgeous card this week Lesley! I love the WOW factor the card has and I agree with you - that ribbon is to die for! WTG!

  4. Lesley sure loving the musical notes background stamp you used. I love the way your flowers just pop and the big ribbon you used is really yummy. WOW, WOW, WOW a stunning card!

  5. Lesley, this is gorgeous. I love the color combo. I, too, am in love with the choc chip striped ribbon and you really used it so well on this layout. Fabulous

  6. Oh boy! What a gorgeous card! I love everything about it. :)

  7. Oh! I love how you've stamped the flower on So Saffron. They really stand out! Gorgeous card!

  8. Oh I love this, Lesley! The colors just pop and the music notes background is fabulous. Love that wide ribbon too! I hope to play along this week! ((hugs))

  9. So rich and gorgeous! You made me break down and get the digital images from MDS from this set, btw. I didn't think I would like the set but you are really creating such awesome projects with it lately. The musical note background is a great touch, too. :)


Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)