Monday, May 30, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations #60-For Auntie Nern

This week at Picture Perfect Creations we have a pretty colour combo for you to try!  It is soft and delightful!!  The best part is the chance to use Elegant Eggplant, I just love that pretty colour!

I decided to ink up Nature Walk set and En Francais, two of my favourites!  I wanted the background of the card to be subtle so the butterflies popped!  I used my Stampin' Write markers in Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz to ink up the floral image.  The butterflies are actually stamped in Concord Crush by mistake!  Argh!!  I had both purples on my desk and grabbed the wrong one!!!  Only I could do that!!


This is for my Auntie Nern who had a pacemaker put in on Tuesday.  She is doing very well and I am happy to say she is on the mend.  We think this pacemaker is going to make her feel so much better.

Thank you so much for stoppping by!  I hope you get the chance to head over to the PPC Challenge Blog to play along with us this week!!!

Click here to shop 24/7!


  1. Good morning Lesley! Beautiful card and actually, I used the wrong color too - so don't feel bad!! LOL..have a super day!

  2. Such a beautiful card Lesley!! So much loveliness here!! Your aunt will love it...I know I do!!!!


  3. Nice job this week and I love the butterflies, way to go! Another great creative week, wink, wink!! TFS!

  4. I love hopw soft and feminine your card is Leslie and those colors are just delicious. Hope your Aunt has a great recovery :) Take Care

  5. What an amazing card. So elegant. I love this colour combo. I will be trying it soon. Need to get soem Crumb Cake.

  6. Beautiful card Leslie! The papers, the butterflies, everything is just perfect! :)

  7. Lovely card Lesley!! Your Aunt will adore it!! I am in love with butterflies lately... these are beautiful! You can't tell it's concord crush... the colors are so similar!

  8. very pretty card. love your layers.

  9. Gorgeous colors Lesley, I love the en Francais with the Nature Walk. The butterflies are perfect.
    Wishing your Aunt Nern a very fast recovery to full health.


Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)