Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SCS-Sketch Challenge 228 (Playing with Bold Brights!)

I know...weird colour combo? This combo has been in my head ALL night!! LOL!This is my new stamp from Stampendous...it is a cling stamp...I am really getting into their cling stamps...half the price and easy to use!! I coloured my little ballerina with Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise and Creamy Caramel (All SU! Markers). I highlighted her with my warm copic grey marker.This ribbon is from Michael's...it is a sheer turquoise and became purple when I layered it over the pink card base. So I used a sheer white ribbon underneath it to help with the colour. I tried to tie a nice bow.
I did the same Penny Black sentiment again...I LOVE it!! It can go with so many stamps!!! Especially the cute ones.

Thank you for stopping by!!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)