Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SASMR2-Simple Elegance

The title says what I was trying to go for. As soon as I saw the sketch I knew I had to flip it and use this stamp from Stampendous. It is stamped in white craft ink and embossed with white embossng powder. The card is only one layer and then the two ovals, which I cut out with my cricut. I used a keytag punch for the sentiment...I always forget to use that one and I really like it.Thanks for stopping by!! Thank you Mercy for making up such "doable" sketches...it makes it much more enjoyable!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

4 comments:

  1. beautifully done...so elegant in black and white!

    thanks for playing along with today's sas challenge!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Lesley, WOW!! LOVE the colors and beautiful embossing!

    Thanks for playing along with us during our release week!

    Hugs & Smiles,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely! The black and white is very elegant- great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)