Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge

This week at Flourishes, the challenge is to make a birthday card. I decided I wanted to make a man card and had the layout in mind. As I got going, the card change into this. Could I give this card to a man?

I used my SU! markers in Blush Blossom, Not Quite Navy and Basic Black to colour this. I think highlight the entire image with my warm grey copic marker.
The card is 5"x10", I used the Penny Black stamp called "The Sensations" and my new Stampendous sentiment, "Kick up Yer Heels". I was so thrilled when I found that sentiment...I love this Penny Black stamp and had been looking for the perfect sentiment for it. I do not own any Flourishes stamps yet!!! Keep yer fingers crossed!!!! LOL!Thanks for looking.

Smiles,
Lesley :)

1 comment:

  1. OK...they guys are adorable! A great entry to the FLLC Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)