Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby Cards for Sketch Challenge MFTSC73

Unfortunately I am without any My Favourite Things stamps but I decided to try this sketch challenge anyway!!! I needed to make some baby cards for a couple of friends and thought this layout could be fun!!

Thanks for looking!

Paper: Paper Adventures DSP-Old MacDonald's Farm Yellow Plaid, Upsy Daisy Designs DSP Flutter Freedom, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Blush Blossom(all SU!), White
Ink: SU! Markers, Black Stazon
Stamps: Stampendous- Baby Love and Very Punny (SU!)
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink, White Grosgrain (non-SU!), Certainly Celery (Sale-a-bration)
Brads: Bazzill White
Tools: Oval Nesties, Swiss Dots, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Cuttlebug, Dimensionals, Cropidile


  1. Super cute, so glad you did the MFTSC I love it.

  2. Great job on this sketch!! Love that sentiment! Perfect!

  3. Lesley here is the thread, sorry about that, I put the thread in the wrong spot.
    Thanks for playing.

  4. These are both so cute!!! I always forget to use that little crib from Very Punny!

    You asked me what kind of dancing I do... I own a dance studio and I teach ballet, jazz, tap, clogging, lyrical, and modern!

  5. these are both wonderful cards

  6. Love this card.. Really like the little baby ditty.. too cute!.


Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)