Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Blog

I was surfing the net and stumbled upon a wonderful stamp company called Pink Cat Designs. On their site was another wonderful site called Paper Craft Planet. I decided to sign up for this amazing Crafting Website. To do so, I needed a blog, thus I am writing this little introductory blurb!

Here is one card I created with the wonderful Pink Cat stamps. I think all their sets are adorable and the best part is that they are made locally! In Vancouver!

This layout was from the Splitcoast Stampers website. It was a challenge for me. I started with flower images and then found the scraps of DSP and that brought me to this little owl and the christmas card.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Weekends to people ig2tmean that they can have a two-day wowgold4europe good rest. For example, people [url= ]gameusd[/url]can go out to enjoy themselves or get meinwowgold together with relatives and friends to talk with each storeingame other or watch interesting video tapes with the speebie whole family.
    Everyone spends agamegold weekends in his ownmmofly way. Within two days, some people can relax themselves by listening to music, reading novels, or watching ogeworld films. Others perhaps are more active by playing basketball, wimming or mmorpgvip dancing. Different people have different gamesavor relaxations.
    I often spend weekends withoggsale my family or my friends. Sometimes my parents take me on a visit to their old friends. Sometimesgamersell I go to the library to study or borrow some books to mmovirtex gain much knowledge. I also go to see various exhibition to broaden rpg trader my vision. An excursion to seashore or mountain resorts is my favorite way of spending weekends. Weekends are always enjoyable for me.


Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)