Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SCS Colour Challenge #CC210

This week's Colour Challenge on SCS is Kraft, Black, Real Red and Summer Sun. When I saw those colours this morning I was perplexed!!! What card would I do with these colours? Tonight, as I was working in my craftroom, I thought of my new Enchanted Lily set from Pink Cat Studios. She could have Summer Sun hair right?

I combined the colour challenge with a Sketch Challenge on Paper Craft Planet.

Here's the sketch:


The best part of this colour challenge was being able to stamp on Kraft, rather than on white!! This was a bit scary for me!! LOL! But I took the plunge and went for it. I actually do not own the SU! Kraft, so I used a knock off variety I bought at a little store. I hope that it ok!! I hope you also notice that I added some more bling!!! These Making Memories "Sabrina" gemstones are great!! Hard to tell, but I put some "fairy dust" on her wings!!! In real life, she glitters and gleams.

Supplies:

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
Ink: SU! Markers-Real Red, Summer Sun, Basic Black
Paper: SU! Real Red DSP, Real Red, Basic Black, Kraft (not SU!)
Ribbon: Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain, Black Gingham (using this lots today!!)
Accessories: Making Memories Sabrina gem stickers, Glitter, Cuttlebug, Oval Nesties

Thanks for stopping by!!! Please leave a comment! I am off to play in blogland!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley,

    I love the card, the colours are so bright, beautiful.

    Have a good day, Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bright colours, love the real red with the black!!! Don't you just love this Lily? A lovely card!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great colour combination. I just love your cards, Leslak!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)