Thursday, June 15, 2017

The Challenge #87 {A Colour Challenge}

Hello and Welcome to The Challenge! Each week we have a fun challenge for you to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh! This week we have a Colour Challenge for you! 

Aqua, Orange and Hot Pink. 

Feel free to use any ink brands and match as closely as you can. 
Neutrals like black, white and gray are also accepted.



Are you looking for last week's winner? Please CLICK HERE.




For my card, I decided to ink up a new stamp set for me from The Stamp Market. I fell in love with the pretty butterfly set and had to have it! I kept my design clean and simple.


The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! 


Anita Madden

Nina Forsyth


Rachel Bergfeld


Vicki Finger


A few rules to keep things fun and fair!

1. Use the challenge to create a NEW card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. You are welcome to link with other challenges.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lesley! Thanks for an awesome challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo and your card is so pretty. Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome color challenge! Love it.
    Such a pretty card Lesley!
    Love all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Miss Lesley...your flowers are so sweet in these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wide variety of cards created by the DT and 8 submissions thus far for this color challenge!!!! It is truly amazing the range of inks and papers that are currently available in the marketplace for these sherbert hues. And then the truly mind-blowing range of creativity, imagination, and resourcefulness expressed by the crafters is wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lesley, I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley, I love this color combo! Your thank you note is perfect! Simple and beautiful! That butterfly is gorgeous! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)