Thursday, June 8, 2017

The Challenge #86 {A Sketch}

Hello and Welcome to The Challenge! 
Each week we have a fun challenge for you to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week!  We like to mix things up and keep them fresh! 

This week we have a Sketch Challenge for you!

We will announce last week's winners on Saturday. 
The linky for last week's challenge is still open until Noon (PDT) today! 




Sketch Dimensions (Approximate)
Layer 1- 4.25 x 5.5"
Layer 2-3.25 x 5"
Layer 3-2.75 x 4.5"
Layer 4- 1.25 x 4.25"

For my card, I decided to get out some of my favourite Verve stamps! I coloured the flowers from Beautiful Things with my Copic markers and stamped one of the pretty sentiments from Potter's Clay.


The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! 
Come and join us! 

We also have a special guest with us! Welcome, Julee Tilman!

Julee Tilman 
(Guest Designer)

Anita Madden
(off this week)

Lori Tecler

Plane and Simple card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn

Nance Salkeld


Nina Forsyth


Rachel Bergfeld


Vicki Finger



A few rules to keep things fun and fair!

1. Use the challenge to create a  NEW card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Have fun!

*Please note that you are welcome to play as much as you like and that you can combine this challenge with other challenges.

9 comments:

  1. Love your pretty card and color combo. A great sketch too. Hope to play along this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley....your card is so beautiful. I love the sweet colors and those flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this card is absolutely gorgeous, Lesley! Love the colors, the foliage and the verse. A wonderful sketch, too... thanks for asking me to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lesley, you always make blooms look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Lesley! LOVE how you did the flowers. Great to see you posting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sketch, Lesley! I love every detail on your card. The colors, the greenery and the verse is fabulous! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful Lesley - I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed the linky, but here is my card for you to see. http://gloriascraps.blogspot.com/2017/06/with-love.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)