Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Challenge #85 Inspiration {Celebrate}

Hello and welcome to The Challenge!

Each week we have a fun challenge for your to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh! 

This week we have an Inspiration Challenge for you!


For my card, I decided to ink up some SugarPea Designs stamps! I am IN LOVE with the Fall Fox stamp set! SO cute and totally fun to colour! I paired it with the Celebrate All the Things stamp set to make a simple yet cute (I hope) Birthday card! My colour inspiration for the papers came from the three little treat bags at the base of the cupcake stand!



The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! We also have a special guest with us! Welcome, Amy!








(On vacation this week)











You Make Me Happy card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and cutting plate from Taylored Expressions










A few rules to keep things fun and fair!

1. Use the challenge to create a NEW card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! Love the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Lee Ann used one of the sentiment stamps that I designed! It is always fun to see them being used on cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry - the linky kept saying error and then my card showed up 3 times!!!! Can you please delete the extras?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, I ADORE your sweet card!
    Such a fun gallery of inspiration...thanks for the invite💚

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful and diverse creations by the DT!!!! Lots of different ways to be inspired by this particular challenge--how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the double entry, but it said there was a server failure so I tried again and when I looked it was posted twice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love your fun card Lesley, the blend of papers is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)