Monday, October 5, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 

Congratulations, Karren.
Wow! I absolutely adored how Karren cut out and masked each alien, She also sponged a beautiful background and coloured expertly!!

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ (no spaces) for more information! 

Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!


  1. Thanks for choosing my card, Nance! What a fun bunch!

  2. Thanks for choosing my card Anita! Love all of these wonderful cards....the monsters are so cute!
    Hugs, Renee

  3. Yay! Thanks so much for choosing my card - I'm thrilled! Congrats to everyone! "Monstrously" good cards :)

  4. Thanks for picking my card!! Congrats to Karrena and the other top picks. Great challenge!

  5. Thanks for choosing my card, Kim! I just saw this. I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting! Congrats to all of the other winners!


Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)