Saturday, October 10, 2015

Season's Greetings {CAS Christmas}


I love the sketches at CAS(E) that Sketch! This week's sketch is very cool and I decided to go a little "off the sketch" but I hope you can see how I was inspired. I made a CAS Christmas card and so I am linking up to Simon Says Stamp too. Yay!

 Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


I just purchased this new Hero Arts stamp set from Butterfly Reflections Ink called "Holiday Petals & Leaf Stamp".  Anytime I can find a new poinsettia set, I buy it! I have a thing for poinsettias!


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the stripped paper and fabulous CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool Christmas card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! I love your wonderful take on the sketch, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, beautiful Christmas card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the striped layer on the back of the focal panel. Gorgeous CAS Christmas card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp CAS Christmas challenge :)
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)