Monday, October 5, 2015

The Challenge #45 {A Sketch}


Hello and welcome to The Challenge! This week we have a Sketch Challenge for you! Feel free to use any shape for the circle and please have fun! Any and all product is welcome! October is here and we have a brand new Featured Designer! Please welcome, Shona! We asked her to share a bit about herself!



Featured Designer
 
Hi everyone, I’m so excited to be a Guest Designer this month with The Challenge and it’s fantastic to be a part of this amazing team. I’m from New Zealand and have two children Phoebe 10yrs and Max 8yrs. I’ve been blogging for just over 2 years and I’ve loved every minute of it. My card making style is more CAS (Clean and Simple) and I especially love stamping and die-cutting. I’m addicted to Peanut M&M’s, love horror movies and jumping on the trampoline with the kids. Thank you so much Kim for the invitation and I can’t wait to see all the beautiful entries in the Gallery each week!


We also have a Guest designer who won The Challenge a couple of weeks ago! Welcome, Valentyna!

Guest Designer - Valentyna Komisarenko

For my card, I decided to make a Christmas card using a brand new stamp set I recently purchased from Stampin' Up called "Reason for the Season". I love the pretty poinsettia and couldn't wait to colour it! I used some Copic markers to colour the poinsettia and tried to keep my design clean.


The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!


   

Lee Ann Barrett
I'm Here Rain or Shine card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Mama Elephant


9 comments:

  1. Great sketch, Lesley! And even better inspiration by everyone... hope to play along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this sketch!! I so hope to play this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Poinsettia card Lesley and love all the inspiration from the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card, Lesley and lovely inspirations from the team! Thank you all for asking me to guest design. I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous, Lesley, the poinsettia, embossing, and pine background all come together so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Just a perfect, traditional Christmas card, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the wonderful sketch challenge and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome sketch! Wonderful inspiration!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sketch is a keeper! Thank you and thank you for the amazing inspiration! I love Shona and Valentyna! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)